Benefits of satin pillow cases
Wake up beautiful
- they don’t leave sleep lines on your face like cotton pillowcases do and actively work against the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin reversing the signs of aging;
- unlike cotton fabric which draws moisture from the skin, sleeping on a satin pillowcase works to balance moisture levels with the result that your complexion is softer, more radiant;
- satin pillowcases are gentle on hair – no waking up with knots – and they prevent hair loss and -damage;
- sleeping on a satin pillowcase guarantees your hair lashes won’t break, and is beneficial for those wearing eyelash extensions because they won’t come loose while you sleep, and
- they’re hypoallergenic, attract far less dust mites than cotton pillowcases, which is a really great solution for asthma sufferers.
Satin pillowcases are recommended for patients undergoing facial surgery, plastic surgery and chemotherapy.
Yemaya spa Sea Point
Carma Spa Pinelands
Faithful to nature